Our ecological committment
As an eco-hotel we are committed in a sustainable development.
Our pillars are:
- Walls’ effective insulation
- Wood pellets heating system
- Autonomous drinking water system, without chlorine treatment
- Autonomous treatment of sewage thanks to efficient micro organisms (EM)
- 5 kW Photovoltaic system
- No air conditioning in the rooms
- Reasonable laundry
- Waste sorting
- Composting and Bokashi
- Organic farming with own vegetable garden
April 1st to October 31st
Reception and secretariat every day from 8.00am to noon and from 4.00pm to 8.00pm.
Contact us by mail or leave a message on the answering machine any other times.
The rooms are available from 5.00pm. Please contact us if you reach the hotel after 8.00pm.