Our ecological committment
As an eco-hotel we are committed in a sustainable development.
Our pillars are:
- Walls’ effective insulation
- Wood pellets heating system
- Autonomous drinking water system, without chlorine treatment
- Autonomous treatment of sewage thanks to efficient micro organisms (EM)
- 5 kW Photovoltaic system
- No air conditioning in the rooms
- Reasonable laundry
- Waste sorting
- Composting and Bokashi
- Organic farming with own vegetable garden
Hotel open from:
April 1st to October 31st
Due to the current crisis around the coronavirus, we are reopening this year exceptionally on May 1st instead of April 1st!
Reception and secretariat are open every day from 8am to noon and from 4pm to 8pm.
Contact us by mail or leave a message on the answering machine any other times.
The rooms are ready to be occupied from 5pm. Please contact us if you reach the hotel after 8pm.